Feel fab not drab this Winter with our maintenance tips on skin, hair and beauty during Winter!
Here’s some of our Winter makeup tips:
- Choose colours that complement the weather. Use browns or greys to make your eyes pop in the cold season.
- If you suffer from dry skin, apply a lotion before doing your makeup. Dab on just a little if your skin is oily.
- Opt for a creamy liquid foundation for a smooth finish.
Don’t forget that our team of professional make-up artists are available to create a stunning look for any special occasion. Using only the best handpicked products in the makeup industry.
Here’s some of our hair tips to avoid the Winter frizz:
- Use lukewarm water to wash your hair and don’t skimp on the conditioner.
- Prevent dandruff with a regular oil head/hair massage. Add a few drop of lemon juice to the oil and do this at least once a week.
- Cover your hair when you go out as the cold wind damages the strands.
- Get regular trims to avoid split ends.
Don’t forget that we now offer hair styling services at our Boutique Medispa at Gregory Hills, including; bombshell curls, sleek straighten, or choose from our braid bar styles.
Here’s some of our handy tips for maintaining your skin during Winter:
- Swap your water-based moisturiser for an oil-based one as it helps lock the moisture in. Use the moisturiser several times in a day for soft skin.
- Don’t forget the sunscreen when you’re stepping out.
- Stay hydrated to keep the dryness at bay. Water is an excellent lubricant to keep your skin soft and supple.
- Avoid scalding hot baths, however nice they may feel. Stick to lukewarm water to retain the moisture in your skin so that your skin doesn’t dry out.
If you feel that your Winter skins needs some serious TLC, we have many amazing facials and treatments that will improve your skin health, including:
We hope we’ve got you covered for your Winter skin, hair and beauty tips!
Call the girls today to book an appointment!
Boutique Medispa: 02 8999 1480
Luxury Spa & Clinic: 02 4646 1832
Laser & Dermal Clinic: 02 4647 8806