We take pride in ensuring that we source only the highest quality products for our beautiful guests. We hold high expectations that any item that leaves our stores arrives to you in the perfect state that it left. Although, if you feel as though a product you have received is damaged or faulty please do not hesitate to contact us at: [email protected] within 14 days with your order number in the subject heading. (1) Please be sure to provide details and photos of the damaged/faulty product to be sure that we can investigate your returns case as soon as possible. Upon verification we will be sure to process your refund in a prompt and timely manner. (2)
Late or missing orders
We care about your skincare journey and we understand how important it is that you receive your items on time. That’s why we are committed to ensuring that you receive your items on time, and packaged with care.
If you feel as though your items are taking longer than expected to reach you, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] with your order number in the subject heading and we will be sure to trace down any missing orders and get back to you with the shipping information as soon as possible.
At The Beauty Base we only stock high quality cosmeceutical products. This ensures that allergen risks are kept low, and that all ingredients within our stocked products are of the highest quality. In the unlikely and rare instance that you experience an allergic reaction to a product please document the reaction with photos and discontinue use immediately. (4) Please email us within 14 days at [email protected] with your order number in the subject heading, alongside any relevant documentations and one of our skincare specialists will contact you promptly to evaluate the case. (5) Once we receive the posted product, and evaluate the case, we will contact you with further information regarding your refund.
Australian Consumer Law
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. To learn more, please visit: https://www.accc.gov.au/business/treating-customers-fairly/offering-warranties/warranties-against-defects
- Please keep in mind that the beauty base does not accept responsibility for change of mind. This includes accidentally ordering products, perceived performance issues, or products mistakenly ordered in the wrong colour/scent. Please be mindful when placing your order that the product you have chosen is right for you and your skin. If you are unsure if a product is suitable for you and wish to speak to one of our experienced skincare specialists we will be more than happy to assist you on your skincare journey. Please feel free to stop by one of our salons or alternatively call or email us to arrange a consultation either face to face or over the phone.
- If all returns criteria is met, and you are eligible for a refund (be it partial or full) our team will contact you within 24 hours (via the email provided when making the purchase) to inform you of the agreed refund amount and the date of which this refund will be processed.
- Any monies owed to you will be processed via the payment method used to purchase the items:
- For Purchases Made via Credit card: refunds will issued to the Visa Debit/Mastercard/American Express Card through which the original purchase was made. Please note that refunds may take up to 5-14 days to reflect in your account, depending on the individual processes of your institution.
- For purchases made via afterpay: You may return a purchase in-store or by getting in touch with us via our contact page. Refunds will be processed to Afterpay only, and not to credit card, cash or gift voucher. Once your order has been returned to the Beauty Base and receipted by our team, we will send a notification to Afterpay of your return. For more information, please contact Afterpay on 1300 100 729 or visit the Afterpay website: https://www.afterpay.com/en-AU/terms
- Please note that the beauty base strongly recommends a consultation with one of our experienced therapists either face to face or over the phone prior to you purchasing any products. However, you are welcomed to purchase products without prior consultation. Please be advised that the beauty base does not accept liability to adverse reactions of your chosen product to medications, medical conditions or other skin care products as a result of products purchased without prior consultation.
- All allergy returns must arrive to us no more than 20% used.
- Any kits must be returned with all items included, failure to do say may affect your ability to receive a full refund for your purchase.